Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holidays

The holidays seem to get rougher for me as I get older. I tend to now, miss the innocence and wonder of the season. Depressing, huh? I am gonna make some changes in my personal habits and routines, that I think will help. Plus, I am going to be home with the family more. I think that being here will be a big positive for me, as well.

Right now our old dog, Charlie is pretty sick and we are just devastated. He has been a constant companion for Tammy, long before I ever came along. He has been a real part of our family. I hope he can turn this corner and get back to being his old self.

Quinn seems to just be in awe of everything this year. Southern Lights, other homes decorations and just what we have around the house, his reactions have been our greatest joy so far this holiday season.

The Daddy Day Care experience has been fun so far. I am going to start working on my MBA, so I better like it. I do feel us bonding a bit more and I hope that I can be a better role model for him in the coming year.

Hope to join this new gym here on the North End, Planet Fitness, and see if I can actually whip myself into shape in the coming year. We are hoping to go to Vegas in the Spring, so I gotta look good.... Hehehe.

Well, I hope to make this more of a personal nightly journal. Which will become, really annoying, but the page will be what it is and it makes me feel good to vent a bit. Whether I have other readers or not.

Peace and hair grease



No comments:

Post a Comment