Friday, August 17, 2012

Giving up (on facebook) is hard to do.

I recently gave up facebook news feed reading.

I had too because my blood pressure could no longer handle the pre-election, under-educated madness I was reading almost daily.

Posts about the election, posts about religion, posts about the culture wars permeating through our state and country.

My wife made fun of me, rightly so. I am a rambler and ranter without conviction. A zealot in the religion of ME.

I even admit to cheating and looking tonight, scrolled my news feed one click and saw a post about the evil that is "Obama."

I will keep posting, keep tweeting, responding to friend requests and keep writing.

I just can't handle the stupid

1 comment:

  1. Agree! Nice blog post! It is hard to handle the stupid on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete